Ohayou Gozaimasu and Nori Fries
- Complexity: Medium
- Srv: 4
- Total Time: 20 min
- By: Katsu Burger
- Hand form beef patties and season to your liking.
- Dip the beef patties into tempura batter and then coat with Panko Bread Crumbs. Then drop the beef Katsu into a deep fryer.
- While the beef is cooking fry one egg and toast a bun. Once the bun is toasted make layers of pickles, red onion, and tomato on the bottom.
- Once the beef reaches your desired internal temperature place the katsu on top of the veggies. But a good portion of Tonkatsu Sauce on the patty.
- Then add Cheddar cheese, bacon, and the fried egg. Top the burger with finely shredded cabbage and sweet Japanese Mayo.
- Washington grown Shoe String Fries
- Cooking oil
- Nori Flakes
- Sea salt
- Deep fry the fries in hot oil until golden brown. Drain excess oil from the fries.
- Toss fries in a mixing bowl. Add a sparkle of nori flakes and salt to taste.
- Toss fries and seasoning in the bowl. Serve with a dipping sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.