- Complexity: Medium
- Srv: 4
- Total Time: 10 min
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 C sliced zucchini
- 3 TBSP sun dried tomatoes
- 2 C fresh spinach, sliced
- 2 medium sized potatoes, baked, cooled and diced
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ C grated parmesan
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in an oven proof pan.
- Add the sliced zucchini and sauté till the zucchini is tender.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes, spinach and potatoes and cook until the spinach wilts.
- Generously salt the cooked vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, 1 tsp salt, and pepper together.
- Pour the eggs mixture over the vegetables; reduce heat to medium, cover and let cook without stirring until the top edges of the eggs begin to set.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Remove the pan from the stovetop and place it directly in the oven to broil.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until the top is set and beginning to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, top immediately with cheese and serve.