Raspberry Sour Cream Pie
- Srv: 16
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min, additional time 1 hr
- Total Time: 2 hrs
- Cal: 307
- By: Allrecipes.com
A must-have for the raspberry lover. I get rave reviews every time I serve this. And because you can use frozen or fresh raspberries, you can enjoy it all year! This recipe makes 2 pies.
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 2 eggs
- 1 ⅓ cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups raspberries
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup butter, chilled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and lemon colored. Whisk in sour cream and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix sugar, flour and salt together. Stir into egg mixture. Gently fold in raspberries. Pour filling into 2 unbaked pie crusts.
- Bake the pies without the topping in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the center begins to set.
- While pies bake, make the topping: In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour and chopped nuts. Cut in butter until crumbly. Set aside.
- Sprinkle pies with topping and return to oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until topping is golden brown. Allow to cool before serving.
Check out the original recipe here on Allrecipes.com!