- Season with Salt, Pepper & Garlic ( mix 1tsp of each & season to taste)
- Pan sear in 1tbsp Duck Fat
- Garnish with ¼ tsp chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 bundle fresh Washington Asparagus
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ½ Lemon squeezed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Grill asparagus and top with butter, lemon and salt/pepper.
- ¼ cup chopped Morel mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped Porcini mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped House Cured Bacon
- 2 tbsp Butter
Mix all ingredients together and add salt/pepper to taste. Bake in oven on 375 for 10-15 minutes.
- 6 medium size Yukon Gold potatoes
- 4 tbsp Butter
- ½ tbsp. Horseradish (add more if you like spice!)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
Boil potatoes, put all the ingredients into one pan and mix.