- 12 oz pizza dough (Try this recipe from our home chef!)
- 1tbl + 1tsp olive oil
- ¾ cup whole milk mozzarella, shredded
- 4 slices prosciutto, finely cut
- ½ - 2/3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup arugola
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Stretch pizza dough to 1/8” thick. Turn a baking sheet upside down and lightly flour. Place dough onto floured bottom of baking sheet. Brush olive oil over the dough leaving a ½” perimeter dry.Cover olive oil with shredded mozzarella.Sprinkle prosciutto evenly over the cheese.Drop the mascarpone in spoonfuls over the prosciutto.
Slide pizza onto a pizza stone or place the entire baking sheet in the oven if you don’t have a stone. If you're looking to grill the pizza, check out this tutorial! If you are baking it...bake for 10-12 minutes until desired color and crispness are achieved.
Add on tomatos and arugola! Serve and enjoy!