- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh blueberries
- ½ cup whole fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup of fresh sliced strawberries
- 1-1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- ¼ cup purple onion, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ t. salt
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup hot pepper jelly
Combine the juice of the lime and the hot pepper jelly and set aside. Combine the rest of the ingredients and toss in a large bowl and add the liquid. Serve immediately or cover and chill for 8 hours.
Berries are high in anti-oxidants, vitamin C. Help protect against cancer by fighting off free radicals.